Re: mall turned into apartment complex
From: Debbie Behrens (dlbehrens893gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
I thought about that once, but abandoned malls are often in pretty bad shape,
and not configured well for housing.
If you bought an abandoned mall, you’d probably end up razing it and starting
from scratch.

There is a really interesting community in Denmark and one in British Columbia
that each sort of resemble malls, with interior common spaces. They’re pretty
nifty communities as I recall. Probably others too. The BC one even has
underground parking! It’s been many years since I visited them tho.

Debbie Behrens