Joanie B
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you, Ann!
ruth  Hirsch
Cantines Island, Saugerties: A Family Friendly Community
A great place to raise kids,  and we have a family sized house for sale…………

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 19:28:37 -0400
From: Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net <mailto:zabaldo [at]
earthlink.net>>
To: Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org <mailto:cohousing-l [at]
cohousing.org>>
Subject: [C-L]_ Joanie Blank

Hello all ? ?

I meant to send an email yesterday on the anniversary of Joanie Blank's
passing.

She was a major contributor to the Cohousing movement as well as a personal
friend.  She served on the first board of directors for CohoUS then called The
Cohousing Network.  She worked on every conference getting them organized and
then was a volunteer during the conference as well. Joani also financially
supported several start up communities.  She was as committed to Cohousing as
you could possibly get.

Missing you still, Joani.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone
All typos ... curtesy of Siri  :-)

PS:  I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you write and do not hear back
from me shortly, please call me or please re-send.  Thank you,  Ruth