Re: Joanie Blank
From: Joan Sidney (jssidneysidneyfamily.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:50:14 -0700 (PDT)
Did she attend Brooklyn College?

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 7:28 PM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hello all – –
>
> I meant to send an email yesterday on the anniversary of Joanie Blank's
> passing.
>
> She was a major contributor to the Cohousing movement as well as a
> personal friend.  She served on the first board of directors for CohoUS
> then called The Cohousing Network.  She worked on every conference getting
> them organized and then was a volunteer during the conference as well.
> Joani also financially supported several start up communities.  She was as
> committed to Cohousing as you could possibly get.
>
> Missing you still, Joani.
>
> Ann Zabaldo
> Takoma Village Cohousing
> Washington DC
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> All typos ... curtesy of Siri  :-)

Joan Seliger Sidney <http://www.joanseligersidney.org/>
Body of Diminishing Motion
<http://www.joanseligersidney.org/diminishing.html> (CavanKerry), Eric
Hoffer Legacy Finalist 2015
Bereft and Blessed <http://www.joanseligersidney.org/bereft.html>
(Antrimhouse)
Special Research Associate / Writer in Residence
University of Connecticut Center for Judaic Studies and Contemporary Jewish
Life
http://www.joanseligersidney.org