Re: Shared survey: what does your community use?
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 08:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
Corey, please feel free to post your survey link at
http://thecohousinglife.proboards.com/ as well.

Sean, if you don’t mind posting a $50-$100 reward, you could use
http://www.squadhelp.com/ to outsource your product name. The naming contests
there generate hundreds of ideas.

I love comprehensive solutions. I use Basecamp for some of my clients, Carezone
for my dad’s health, and GleanWeb for my gleaning non-profit. I am very
impressed with Sean’s software and it boggles my mind that so many communities
prefer to cobble things together rather than just start out with Sean’s
solution. But then again, he doesn’t aggressively market it.

I think it’s a wonderful idea to have an alternate product—perhaps if you made
it versatile enough you could also market it to tiny home associations, condo
parks and apartment buildings.

Mary