Re: Thanks for all the Joani love :)
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 12:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Neil!

Towards the last couple weeks of her life I sent Joani a bunch of photos that I
had of her and others from the early days of CohoUs. Her daughter may have
those.

I didn't know about the Wikipedia entry so that was a treat. Thanks for keeping
that up Neil.

Looking forward to seeing the website.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing