Re: co-op house within cohousing community
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 06:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
Karin Hoskin <karincohous [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

This appears to be a reply to  Beverly Jones Redekop's
about 3 weeks ago - 19 Jul 2017 post:
Re: co-op house within cohousing community
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg42045.html

Thanks so much for this continued explanation of the 'quads' as well as
other co-operative type situations within co-housing communties. We have
high hopes for what is being created in one home in our community, I'll
keep you all updated as it progresses and we experiene it.

Karin