Re: Cohousing's Diversity Problem - CityLab
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 05:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
One hope I have had is that once cohousing neighborhoods are built and
occupied, that the uncertainly will be less, and people moving in may be more
diverse than the original founders.  Has anyone looked at that - if in fact we
even have enough established cohousing development to generate meaningful data.

liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge