Re: Cohousing's Diversity Problem - CityLab
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 16:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
> On Aug 12, 2017, at 6:07 PM, carol collier via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
> cohousing.org> wrote:
>
> We had this conversation before, and it provide tone pointless because the
> one person that seems to dominate the conversation is doesn't appear to
> believe that racial inequities exist.

I didn’t hear this any of the messages. We have had this conversation many,
many times and will continue to have it.

One of the ideals of cohousing is welcoming diversity. The questions we haven’t
answered are: What is it? How do we get it, and keep it? How do we know when
we’ve got it?

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines