Post FSBOs on MLS?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 19:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

Has anyone on this list had experience posting their For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
homes to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) via FSBO.com?  This service feeds
into TRULIA, ZILLOW?  Other services feed into REDFIN and similar internet
email notification lists.

I’m particularly interested in how you talked about Cohousing - was there
enough text when posting your listing to describe cohousing in addition to the
listing?  Services allow enough photos that I think you can easily use a few to
show the CH.  But I’m wanting to be sure there’s enough room to provide details
about community living in cohousing.

And … what has been your experience in terms of responses from MLS?  Is this a
good source of prospective buyers for you?  Have you made sales?  Have the
people who have bought through an MLS, Trulia, ,Zillow, Redfin etc. integrated
into your community and engaged in your various activities including workshare,
dinners, etc.?

Thanks for any insights, suggestions, critiques you can share.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic