Re: HOA fees
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 11:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
Turns out Coho/US and the Cohousing Research Network just completed some
research on this topic, and reported out the key findings at the Nashville
conference in May.  For a quick summary, see ...

        http://www.cohousing.org/Cost_of_Living_Part_1

… and …

        http://www.cohousing.org/Cost_of_Living_Part_2

A Part 3 will appear this fall.  I may have some detail if you have more
specific questions.

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Cohousing