Re: HOA fees
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 11:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all, I encourage you to revisit this collaboration of Coho/US and CRN,
led by Philip Dowds at Cornerstone Village in Cambridge, looking at fees
and dues in cohousing communities, and how communal costs interact with the
more traditional shelter expenses.

This part II includes a link to Part I
Cohousing Costs After You Move In: Part II Findings of the Study
<http://www.cohousing.org/Cost_of_Living_Part_2>

Alice Alexander
Durham Central Park Cohousing