Managing garden-to-table gardens
From: mburkel [at] juno.com (mburkeljuno.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 16:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
Winslow Cohousing is being forced to reorganize our garden layout for our
community meals.  We are looking for information from other cohousing groups
who are growing produce.Questions:= How big is your garden?= Who eats from the
garden?= How is it managed?  = Who makes decisions?= If there is a manager, are
they from within community?  = Are they paid?= Do you have a meal system, and
is the garden produce used for community meals?= Challenges= SuggestionsIf
anyone out there sees this message and has information, please let me know and
I'll contact youdirectly if you'd prefer. I think we have Songaia and Rosewind
covered. Marci Burkel

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.
Starting at only $14.95 per month!