RENT a Home at Takoma Village in Washington, DC
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 03:39:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

IMAGINE:  Community dinner on Monday night.  Kid’s dinner (adults invited) on
Thursday night.  BBQs, birthdays, holiday dinners, special affairs … lots and
lots of opportunities to gain weight.  :-) Lots of social interaction as well
as opportunities to work together to maintain the bricks and mortar homes while
building a sense of community among neighbors.

Wanna try this out without the commitment of buying a home?

Dip your toes in before diving in headlong!

Here is a RARE opportunity to RENT a home at Takoma Village Cohousing in
northwest Washington, DC.   The rental period is for two years.  We invite you
to come join our community, experience all the benefits while contributing to
the health and well-being of the community at large.

This 2BR unit is on the 3rd floor served by an elevator. You can download a PDF
copy of the flyer showing the floor plan or just view it on line:

http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~803412/Sales-Rentals-and-Tours

While you are on the website do look around especially at the Guide for
Prospective Residents.

http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Here are some of the key features of the home and Takoma Village -- even more
details on the flyer you can download from our website:

* $1,950 / month
* 722 sq. ft. of living space
* Open plan living/dining area
* 2 bedroom / 1 full bath
* Utilities included
* Internet & WiFi access included
* Off-street parking in gated lot included
* Guest rooms avail. to reserve

For ALL queries please feel free to e-mail the owner, Kathryn, directly at:
kathryn.johnson.dc [at] gmail.com to hear more, and answer questions.  if you
write to me your answer may be highly delayed.  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic