Re: Gather Now Available
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 04:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
This looks wonderful, clean and user-friendly. I personally covet good
meals software!
One downside that I imagine may preclude communities like ours is the fee
structure. We are a community of 32 households, so this would cost us over
$1000 per year even at the minimum rate.
I do understand the value, and the amount of time and resource that goes
into developing and maintaining software. I'm just envisioning some
challenges getting agreement from a group which has many mostly-older
computer-users
Cheers!