Re: Gather Now Available
From: Corey (corey.birnbaumgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 11:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
Congrats on the beta release, Tom! This is exciting stuff, really great to
see this implemented so well!

I think your cost structure is extremely generous, and it makes a lot of
sense to charge per household because the more people you have using it,
the greater burden support will be. Even with an easy interface, I imagine
most of your time will go towards providing support, so that was a smart
move.

Looking forward to watching Gather grow. Prost!
Corey B