Re: Accessibility of Community Records
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 09:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for this Sharon!
I am a recently-appointed secretary to our Board of Directors, and have
been wondering about how other CoHousing communities keep their electronic
archives, records etc
I currently have a good personal and work-related relationship with Google
Drive, which I am paying for larger storage space. Wondering about what
others' thoughts and experiences with this are?
Also- as someone who managed a number of listservs and also lost years of
valued archives when yahoogroups made the unannounced decision to strip
it's attachments; I can't begin to imagine how frustrating losing all of
that history must have been! I'm also wondering- do you back up regularly?
How often? To a hard drive? Other cloud-based venues? Other?
Cheers
Chris