Re: Metal roofing versus shingles
From: Shari Hirst (sharihirst13gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 19:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
Sand River Co-housing has metal roofs - inside you can hear the rain, but that
is pleasant, I wouldn’t call it noisy.  The roofs were installed when the
community was built, so don’t know how the price varies with shingles.  They
are guaranteed for 25 years.  In Santa Fe we do get snow in the winter, and it
slides off these roofs.  Haven’t heard a complaint from anyone.

Shari Hirst