Re: Gather Now Available
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 05:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

> This looks wonderful, clean and user-friendly. I personally covet good
> meals software!

Thanks!

> One downside that I imagine may preclude communities like ours is the fee
> structure. We are a community of 32 households, so this would cost us over
> $1000 per year even at the minimum rate.
> I do understand the value, and the amount of time and resource that goes
> into developing and maintaining software. I'm just envisioning some
> challenges getting agreement from a group which has many mostly-older
> computer-users

I totally hear this. Pricing software is hard, as is paying for it :)
Hopefully your folks will see that having great software purpose built for
cohousing is worth the price tag.

Do let me know if you'd like to try it out. I'll just need your coho's name.

--
Tom Smyth

Worker-Owner, Sassafras Tech Collective
Specializing in innovative, usable tech for social change
sassafras.coop · @sassafrastech