Re: Pie Party
From: Bryan Syverson (bryan.syversonfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 12:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
At La Querencia Fresno Cohousing, we have been celebrating "Pi Day" every
year on March 14 (3.14, get it?!) with a similar potluck.  Just to let you
know, there is another, "National Pie Day" on January 23, so you have
another opportunity for a Pie Party then.  Being an avid pie baker and
enthusiastic pie lover, though, I think that a pie potluck is always in
season.

-Bryan Syverson