Re: Pie Party
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 07:20:06 -0700 (PDT)
Karin Hoskin <karincohous [at] gmail.com>
after putting 4 large (2-3 Mbyte each) images of the campout
that were attached at:
http://www.justcomm.org/temp/IMG_8844.JPG
http://www.justcomm.org/temp/IMG_8848.JPG
http://www.justcomm.org/temp/IMG_8854.JPG
http://www.justcomm.org/temp/IMG_8867.JPG

Cohousing-L does not distribute attachments.

> Any other ideas for theme meals or other simple additions to the variety
> of community social life?

WildSage has an annual 'Great American Campout' during the end of June. A
bunch of people pitch their tents on our center green, as the day winds
down we start a campfire, the guitars come out, the singing begins, we
roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories as the night rolls in; then the
next morning the kids run around and the adults sit on the patio drinking
coffee and talking about how horrible we slept and how excited we are for
next year's campout!

Karin

p.s. the first couple of years, we forgot to turn off the sprinkler system,
that was exciting!

--
Karin Hoskin
Executive Director