S O S
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 13:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

One of my neighbors here at Takoma Village, Robbin Phelps, has gone down to the
Raleigh area in North Carolina to help her sister look after her husband who
was in a very serious accident.

They are not from North Carolina. Consequently neither the sister nor Robbin
know how to access any resources or services in the area. The sister has been
sleeping on a couch in the husband's hospital room for the last many nights.

Is there a cohouser in the Raleigh Durham area who would be willing to help out
a fellow Cohouser?  The most important thing they need immediately is to find
some kind of housing for the next three or four weeks. Preferably something
close to the hospital. And no I don't know what hospital they are at.

If you can help out… Please reply to Robbin directly. She is CCed above. Or
call her at this number:  (202) 288-9017

Please do not reply to this list or to me because it will just slow down
Communication.

Many thanks for any help you can give my neighbor.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone