Re: Metal roofing versus shingles
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 05:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
Marci Burkel <mburkel [at] juno.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

We replaced our 20+ year old asphalt shingles with metal roofs on our
13 buildings several years ago and have been very satisfied with lack
of maintenance needed, more sustainable product, etc.  It did clean
out our Reserves for awhile.  Because of climate & our trees, we
didn't factor in future solar installations.

Marci Burkel,
Winslow Cohousing
Bainbridge Island, WA