Re: Accessibility of Community Records
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 11:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

> Your comments on the difficulty of using Google stuff is the most honest
> assessment I’ve seen from someone who also wants to keep using it.

Thanks! We couldn't live without Docs and Sheets. Our mission is basically
to make get people into them easier.

> The wiki is fabulous. What do you use? We use Google Sites which is fully
> wysiwyg. I haven’t found any wiki software that is. When some people see
> any HTML on the page, they close it.

I think we will be using irwi <https://github.com/alno/irwi> which is not
really a public facing thing. It's a module that you integrate into a Rails
app. As for WYSIWYG, I'm thinking of supporting that plus a Markdown
option. Definitely not straight HTML. Still thinking it through though.

--
Tom Smyth

Worker-Owner, Sassafras Tech Collective
Specializing in innovative, usable tech for social change
sassafras.coop · @sassafrastech