News Flash! Now It Costs Less To Be My New Neighbor!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:47:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again!

Yes!  A News Flash!

You can be my new neighbor and it will cost you less than in the first email I
sent!    The house for sale at Takoma Village in northwest Washington, DC is
now available for $430,000.00 — $20,000 savings in just 24 hours!

Now isn’t that nice?

And to clarify a point for which I received some email:

This is a two-story townhouse “stacked” on top of another 1 story unit.
There’s a flight of exterior wooden stairs that takes you from the ground to a
wooden porch and the front door of the home.  So its front door is on the
second floor. When you open the front door there is another flight of stairs
leading up to the living area.

You can find out all about this sunny, lovely home as well as download a flyer,
 by visiting our website:

http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~803412/Sales-Rentals-and-Tours

Click on the link in the RIGHT HAND column to download the flyer and the floor
plan.  When you’re done with that… cruise around on the website.  Lots of FUN
stuff for potential new neighbors.  Be sure to check out our Resources for
Buyers.

Check out the ad on Cohousing.org:

 http://www.cohousing.org/node/5153

Questions about the home?  Contact the seller:

Bob Day
202.213.6231
polemonium [at] gmail.com

I look forward to meeting you!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic