Looking for a post
From: Linda Hobbet (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:20:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I save posts I think will be good future references in a folder. Sadly I recently lost my email archives and now I'm looking for something I saved. I don't know what to use as search criteria in the cohousing-L archives. It had to do with yearly payments, I think. A committee identified projects the community agreed on. There were required projects everyone contributed to but some were identified as nice to have but not in the budget. Any members who wanted to could kick in extra to get those projects done. Or something like that. I thought it was a good way of operating

Can anyone help me find this post, or describe the process again, please.

Thanks,
Linda Hobbet