Bike Storage
From: John Clise (jmcolympus.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 07:31:10 -0700 (PDT)
We (Quimper Village, Port Townsend, WA) will be moving into our new homes over
the next 60 days. We would appreciate information from others on how they have
handled “providing bike storage” space for their members as well as management
of their storage space. We have reserved one garage on site for “bike storage”.
There are questions of layout, any mechanical devices to aid storage, how space
is allocated, how to handled 3-wheeled bikes, do we supply electricity for
recharging electric bikes, etc., etc.
We hope to learn from your experience.
Thank you.
John Clise