Re: Rec for SW Wash senior cohousing
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:50:08 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, Portland being in NW OR is about as SW WA as you can get! We are currently
equidistant between Seattle and Portland and have family in Battleground. So
anything in the areas of Portland, Vancouver, coastal WA, Puget Sound, Olympia
would be good. I’m not looking so much for a technical breakdown of ages as I
am personal experiences and recommendations for cohos in the areas. I am
wondering if there’s any coho in particular that people feel warm and fuzzy
about.

Community gardens would be great. Pet-friendly. Hot tub? Lots of kids would be
wonderful. That kind of thing.