Re: Rec for SW Wash senior cohousing
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 10:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
Re: “age-restricted” ... I don’t even understand how that came up.

I simply meant we would like to look at cohousing (which is mixed age,
typically) as an option to senior retirement communities.

I was hoping for some personal and positive experiences or suggestions, but it
appears people here would rather just pick apart my question. My family and I
are going through a painful, difficult time, so that is not helpful.