hospitality-privacy quandary
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 09:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I am re-sending the quandary below.  Originally it was sent right when The
Fires were uppermost in many of our minds.  And we got no response.
hoping to hear from you,
ruth

Subject: [C-L]_ hospitality-privacy quandary

Hi,

We interested in policies you have re: use of common property (ie, ?the land.?)
We are in the Hudson Valley and have wonderful, beautiful land,  waterfront
and many friends and acquaintances.
On the one hand, we welcome them,  and on the same hand,  folks like to be able
to walk and not bump into folks they do not know.

Please let us know what policies you have regarding use of community owned land.

many thanks,
Ruth Hirsch
Cantines Island,  Saugerties