Re: Rec for SW Wash senior cohousing
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 13:10:35 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Jenny. Your comment was fine.

Some communities that emphasize “aging in place” require applicants to be 55 or
over. I am looking for more “mixed age” emphasis, while still having some
senior amenities, or assistance with property upkeep. That might be a bit much
to expect, though, as communities with that kind of emphasis do need to have a
strong population buy-in to make services like that pencil out.