barking dogs
From: Rita Bullinger (ritabullingergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 16:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, everybody, but especially Linda Hobbet for the links to practical
solutions.
My partner, who lives four doors down from me, and has a barking dog — not the
ones across from me — read all of Linda’s links and ordered the one with the
positive kibble reinforcement.

Diane at Cambridge Cohousing, I hope you have been reading all the suggestions
and conversation.

I don’t want to be intolerant and I don’t want to be superior, but, oh, how I
loved those days when our courtyard was quiet and peaceful. The other side of
my condo faces a street where f**kng big rigs barrel from the industrial part
of our neighborhood at 4 am and I accept there’s no peace there. I think it’s
the jarring, raucous, yapyapyapyap that grates so on my nerves.

Thanks again. I appreciate your kind help.

Rita