Ground Source Heat Pumps
From: Trudy Macdonald (trumacverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Friends,

I am a member of Bay State Commons a Community in the process of designing and
building our site in Malden. MA.  We are considering using Ground Source Heat
Pump to heat and cool our building.  Has anyone built with a GSHP in the past
few years?  If so can you share your experience.

The only other cohousing group I know of is Cambridge Coho.  They installed
theirs 20 years ago and have lots of problems.

I assume the technology has improved over the past 20 years so would like to
hear from a group that has installed it in the past 5 years.

Thank you so much for any information you can provide.

Trudy