Re: hoa dues based on per capita basis? square footage?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
Everyone in our community has a "percentage interest" in the project.
It is based on which houses are affordable, which are middle units,
which are closer to the common house, which have basements, etc.
The original home price and the condo fees are related to that
percentage interest, but some houses were sold for [much] less than
the original home price...so some folk got inexpensive homes with high
condo fees.
(It was supposed to include which have carports but I believe that was
missed in the beginning.)
Our affordable homes are exactly the same size as the market rate
homes and came with more features than the market rates (specifically
they had closet doors and finished flooring because it was required).
But they have a smaller percentage interest.

As an aside, I will note that there is little or no correlation
between the size of a household and the size of the homes at Mosaic
Commons.

Liz