Bassett Creek Cohousing events coming up
From: Becca Brackett (ecbrackettcohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 13:58:58 -0800 (PST)
Bassett Creek Cohousing in Minneapolis is recruiting members.
Suzan just became a Joiner at our Potluck dinner 11/15/17!
900 Mt Curve Ave.
Meeting at 7PM- be sure to use the upper door NOT Groveland
Parking is  usually not a problem Sunday Night.

We have a vision of a community with mutual respect, that is supportive, and compassionate. We hope to achieve a neighborhood with community and privacy, built with stewardship of the environment in mind.

Next Potluck is December 13, 2017 - check our website to sign up https://www.bassettcreek.us/

Following information session Sunday December 17, 2017 at the First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis
900 Mt Curve Ave.
Meeting at 7PM- be sure to use the upper door NOT Groveland
Parking is  usually not a problem Sunday Night.

We plan on Information sessions every 3rd Sunday night of the month through June 2018.

On our website - check out the RESOURCES tab  - There you will find Fred has lots-a-links and I don't mean sausage!

Becca Brackett

--
Becca Brackett: Bassett Creek Cohousing member,
http://BassettCreek.us      612-588-9532