We're in Time!
From: Linda Hobbet (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 20:47:43 -0800 (PST)
Time Magazine has an article on intentional communities and Village Hearth (Durham, NC) got a mention! Nov 27 issue, page 24. There is an expanded version online, which, considering how brief the mention, got a lot wrong, but still it's a mention, http://time.com/intentional-communities/.

We are a senior community, not yet built, and LGBT-focused, but not exclusively so. We have land (15 beautiful acres), rezoning, city approval, designs, and the construction drawings  (by McCamant & Durrett) are almost done. We're just looking for a few more people and hope to start construction next Spring. It's a great group of people. If you are looking or know someone who is, check us out, http://www.villagehearthcohousing.com/

Linda Hobbet

--
coho [at] lindahobbet.com
706-546-6687 (home - preferred)