Bay State Commons (Malden, Mass.) looking to fill out membership before construction begins
From: Paul Sherman (paulsherman13gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:17:20 -0800 (PST)
Bay State Commons is a 30-unit community with land in Malden, Mass.,
adjacent to a subway line to Boston/Cambridge. We embrace the cohousing
values of equal standing of all members and decision by consensus, and are
working with local architects (French 2D) to create an environmentally
sustainable building designed to foster social interaction among diverse,
multi-generational households. We expect to break ground in spring 2018,
and are seeking members for units ranging from studios to 3-bedrooms. Won't
you be our neighbor? For more information, please see
www.baystatecommons.org or write baystatecommons [at] gmail.com.

Paul Sherman