Cohousing stories needed
From: Linda Hobbet (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:07:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

We are looking for stories about cohousing to use in our newsletter. Since we aren't built yet and are recruiting members, it would really help to have little snippets and stories that will give a feeling for what it's like to live in cohousing. I looked in the collection of stories in the archives but most of them are about kids and parenting. We are a senior community, so that's not what we need. Names of people and communities are optional.

Awhile ago someone wrote about getting soup when she was sick, even from a member she didn't get along with all that well. I loved the story but I can't find it now. It doesn't such a good job of answering a frequent question about what if you don't like everyone.

You can send to the list and/or me and it's fine with us if other newsletters want to use the same stories. The stories don't have to be new. Maybe there is something from one of your previous newsletter we could use.

Thanks in advance.
Linda Hobbet

--
coho [at] lindahobbet.com