Interest in a St. Paul, Texas (Dallas area) Cohousing Group?
From: Tim Sweeney (tim.sweeneymgosystems.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 12:12:33 -0800 (PST)
Greetings to all,

I'm writing to learn if there is enough interest in establishing 2 or more
cohousing groups on a +/-16 acre piece of land in St. Paul, Texas.  The
land is currently zoned commercial, however the Town prefers residential
development and we are interested in a mixed-use development where a small
town commercial/retail area that is pedestrian-friendly is fronting on the
main road and where there are possibly 2 cohousing developments, one for
seniors and another multigenerational in nature, in the more quiet parts of
the property.  If there is enough demand, there could also be additional
cohousing neighborhoods.

So, please let us know if you and/or your group are interested in being
part of this new small town opportunity.  *Please reply to this Cohousing-L
mail and/or contact me directly*.

I am currently a student of Chuck Durrett of McCamant & Durrett
Architects/Cohousing Solutions, undergoing training to be a Cohousing
Facilitator.  I am also an architect with 40 years of experience and I
represent a manufacturer of structural insulated panels (SIPs) using cast
cement composite (C3) face sheets, which is often a more sustainable,
sensible, faster, and economical way to design and build.  The primary goal
is not to sell panels but to focus on creating a very desirable group of
cohousing communities on my friend's land.

PLEASE REPLY.

Thanks and best wishes to all,

Tim

Timothy M. Sweeney, Architect, LEED AP, NCARB
Director of Design and Technical Services
MGO Systems USA
6875 Windy Hill Way
Reno, NV 89511

Phone: 775.848.8951