Re: Interest in a St. Paul, Texas (Dallas area) Cohousing Group?
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:17:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi Tim,
I think there is a lot of demand for cohousing. I'm in San Francisco area and
the demand seems limitless here.
To get a pulse about interest, you might want to pose this question in the
following places:

   - Meetups like this one:
https://www.meetup.com/Dallas-Holistic-and-Natural-Community/

   - Craigslist housing

   - Unitarian Church lists

   - Vegetarian restaurants and co-ops.

I'd say post more than once in any of these places, so you're sure not to miss
people.
Actually, you might also want to create a Meetup group around this so that you
can post some specifics there.
Yours in social advertising,
Mariana

    On Monday, November 27, 2017, 3:37:58 AM PST, Tim Sweeney <tim.sweeney [at]