Re: Interest in a St. Paul, Texas (Dallas area) Cohousing Group?
From: Tim Sweeney (tim.sweeneymgosystems.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:20:05 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Mariana!  I very much appreciate your reply and information, which
I'll definitely follow up on.
Thanks again and bet wishes to you,
Tim

Timothy M. Sweeney, Architect, LEED AP, NCARB
Director of Design and Technical Services
MGO Systems USA
6875 Windy Hill Way
Reno, NV 89511

Phone: 775.848.8951