joint ownership agreement for a small cohousing group
From: Mike Librik (mlibrikgrandecom.net)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:19:12 -0800 (PST)
Hello all, I hope this is a simple question answered by sharing some links.

Two friends and I would like to create a small LLC to jointly own some property.  We expect we'd live together on it in separate spaces with a shared common house.  Our situation seems simple compared to most cohousing projects... there are only three of us, and I already own the land and house we intend to develop.  I'd sell shares in the property to them prior to development.  We haven't agreed on exactly what the build-out would look like, but have discussed a few ideas.

Can anyone direct us to samples of legal agreements made by such small partnerships?  No point in reinventing the wheel.

Our main concern is addressing what happens if someone should want to move out and needs to sell their share in the community.

Thank you for any wisdom you can share.

--
Mike Librik
:^|