Re: joint ownership agreement for a small cohousing group
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 06:52:37 -0800 (PST)
mike - i bought my first house with two other guys. we all chipped in the same
amount for the initial 'buy in' and shared the mortgage payments and operation
and maintenance equally. the buy out provisions were:- 60 days notice- original
downpayment plus- equity for each year or fraction of occupancy based on a
pre-determined percentage of amount of principle paid.thxalan o.
Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems
 http://www.alanohashi.com/ecos
Colorado 303-910-5782