joint ownership agreement for a small cohousing group
From: ML Burke (ml_burketelus.net)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 06:14:18 -0800 (PST)
Hello Mike. There is a wonderful little book called My House Our House -
Living Far Better For Far Less in a Cooperative Household. Written by Karen
Bush, Louise Machinist and Jean McQuillinn.

Three women who met in college and had travelled together over the years,
decided to pool their resources and buy a big house to share in Philadelphia.
The book was written in 2013 and is full of wonderful stories, pitfalls and
agreements including dispute resolutions and exit plans. It worked so well they
went on to buy a condo in Florida to escape the harsh winters. I think you will
enjoy the read, not to mention all that you will learn.

Sent from my iPad