Re: joint ownership agreement for a small cohousing group
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:06:31 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 11, 2017, at 9:14 AM, ML Burke <ml_burke [at] telus.net> wrote:

> Hello Mike. There is a wonderful little book called My House Our House -
> Living Far Better For Far Less in a Cooperative Household. Written by Karen
> Bush, Louise Machinist and Jean McQuillinn.

Thank you for sending this. It’s wonderful.

I found a quote in Ch 2 from Oz Ragland living in cohousing in Seattle. When
the authors told him they had never heard of shared living arrangements, he
told them that’s because you live in Pittsburgh. Everyone else has been doing
this forever.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines