Re: interesting in connecting with others who might be dreaming of creating co-housing in Harlem or Brooklyn, NYC
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 05:12:13 -0800 (PST)
Dan,

There have been some attempts in New York City that have not been able to overcome the obvious hurdles. Our developing community in Bethany CT (outside of New Haven) has attracted members from Brooklyn (a couple of them veterans of one such effort) and Manhattan. Many people in New Haven already commute to the city every day via Metro North. So it seems we might be the closest and most convenient to New York. We'll be starting construction soon. Maybe you'll consider joining the Rocky Corner community.

Dick Margulis
Rocky Corner cohousing
Bethany CT