Re: interesting in connecting with others who might be dreaming of creating co-housing in Harlem or Brooklyn, NYC (Dick Margulis)
From: Liz Gewirtz (liz.gewirtzgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 13:18:07 -0800 (PST)
I am interested in creating co-housing in Harlem or Brooklyn or Queens or
South Bronx.  I would like to move back into the city and may be getting a
small inheritance this year.  I've been thinking of going in with somebody
else to buy a house with a tenant and not raise their rent as a way to move
back into the city without contributing to pushing people out.  Not sure
how that fits into co-housing - just putting it out there.

--
Liz Gewirtz