Re: 2018 Cohousing Conference(s) (Tom Smyth)
From: Graham Meltzer (graham.meltzerfindhorn.org)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 03:35:25 -0800 (PST)
Dear Tom et al

This is a little off topic, but Tom's post prompted me to respond with
notification of a conference I am organising for Findhorn in April 2019
(NOT '18). Titled, Climate Change & Consciousness, it's about surviving and
thriving in a climate changing world and post-carbon economy. It will
feature some of the clearest and most passionate voices for the
environmental movement: McKibben, Klein, Figueres, Eisenstein and others.

Point is, that we believe that collective/communal living is, and will
increasingly become, one of the main strategies by which we will ameliorate
the effects of climate change. We wish to see the ecovillage and cohousing
movements well represented at the event. So, passionate cohousing
advocates... please consider attending. Details are to be found at
www.ccc19.org.

Blessings from Findhorn
Graham