New cohousing community in Denver, Colorado
From: Kristine Elletson (kelletsonme.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 10:49:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for people in the Denver, Colorado area that are interested in
starting a co housing community in the south Denver area —- Littleton,
Englewood or Centennial.
We would be starting from the ground up.

I am a big fan of Charles Durrett and his approach to building cohousing,  and
I would think we would follow his guidelines and workshops.  And possibly use
his services to build the community.

I would prefer a senior cohousing community, but will go along with the group.
The most important thing to me is building a group of people who are in sync
with each other.
Who enjoy being with each other, building friendships, community dinners,  want
to participate in community activities, grow the community in a successful -
useful manner for the benefit of everyone.  To build a family of friends, that
are progressive, active, and proactive in building the best future for all of
us.

I am interested in all things sustainable, community gardens and going green as
possible.
I love the concept of co-care and would like to incorporate it into the group.
I also like the idea of having units in the cohousing community for rent for
people interested in cohousing,  to create income for the community.

If you are interested in creating a community in the south Denver area contact
me; Kris Elletson -  303-798-0160  —- email at at kelletson [at] mac.com
<mailto:kelletson [at] mac.com>  ——or message me on my facebook page,
My other facebook pages are:
https://www.facebook.com/PerennialSoul/
<https://www.facebook.com/PerennialSoul/>

https://www.facebook.com/Littleton-Cohousing-Intentional-Pocket-Community-363657147314726/

<https://www.facebook.com/Littleton-Cohousing-Intentional-Pocket-Community-363657147314726/>

https://www.facebook.com/wildhennepin/

Kris Elletson
303-798-0160
kelletson [at] mac.com <mailto:kelletson [at] mac.com>