Re: From Cohousing Israel- Video Conferencing
From: Chris Poch (chrischrispoch.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 06:09:23 -0800 (PST)
While I haven't specifically used it for cohousing, I've had good success
with Google Hangouts for video conferencing and screen sharing. It's not
quite as advanced as something like WebEx, but it works well enough that I
use it a fair amount for communicating with TAs and students in the online
graduate program where I am an adjunct. If you're using a free Google
account, you can have up to 10 participants. The limit is a little higher
if any of them have a paid (like Google for Business) account - I believe
it's 12 or 15 people. I have a paid account and mine is $50 USD per year.