Re: Seeking Cohousing Development Consultant
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 07:31:31 -0800 (PST)
How wonderful to hear that Cleveland has a cohousing in formation, yeah!
Richard and others, I encourage folks to check out these cohousing
professionals <http://www.cohousing.org/professionals> promoted on
www.cohousing.org. These are experienced, successful professionals who are
supporting Coho/US, which serves as a resource for all of us. Consider
those listed as "development consultants," but also consider those listed
as "architects," all of whom have experience in community and building
development, and group process.
Alice Alexander
Durham Central Park Cohousing